Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Work in Progress

Here's a quick view of Sakonnet, the house boat my clients lived on for the first 15 years of their marriage. Since I painted their house this spring, this will complete their collection. I am eager to finish and deliver it to them in Norfolk. Fidget and I don't have any gifts to bring but we hope to deliver Christmas spirit aplenty.

It is such a blessing that I have gotten to do this painting. The photo wasn't sent to me until I had completely given up on receiving it. I had so wanted to earn Christmas money this fall. With this and the painting of our neighbor Christie's niece Avery, there is plenty of money for gifts and to help with the mortgage for River's Edge, which remains vacant. God is good!

2 comments:

  1. What a special picture for them to have! I love it, and I didn't even live there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! We just returned from delivering paintings and they were received well so I am relieved. Hope your Christmas is going well! :l

    ReplyDelete