Tuesday, March 13, 2012



I got to have a new friend over today. She admired these cute little planters that Fidgie got as Easter and birthday presents so I thought I'd include a picture of them (they're from the Norfolk Botanical Gardens gift shop). We got to share a lot of things at our first tea date; I got to hear about her miraculous adoption stories. We got to cry a little together as sisters in Christ immediately bound together in Him, talking about the deep things of faith. But we didn't get to pray together before the Pres came home. We did get to the tea and cookies though! I made my favorite chocolate flaxseed cookies with my last cup of flour right before she arrived. What a blessing to have a new friend.


Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Philippians 4:5

No comments:

Post a Comment